Implementation of the Special Plans for dealing with the effects of the COVID 19 virus – June 2021
The applications for the following Special Plans for the period from 1 June 2021 to 30 June 2021 have been posted:
1. Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations (Application EEA.9 or EEA.14),
2. Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities Affected by Tourism (Application EEA.10 or EEA.11),
3. Special Plan for Partial Suspension of the Company’s Operations (EEA Application.4),
4. Special Plan for Complete Suspension of the Company’s Operations (EEA Application.3),
5. Special Plan for Certain Categories of Self-Employed Employees Decision (EEA Application.5),
6. Special Unemployment Support Plan (EEA Application.8) and
7. Special Work Absence Allowance for Health Reasons (EEA Application.15).
The deadline for electronic submission of applications for participation in the Special Plans for the period from 1 June 2021 to 30 June 2021 is midnight on Wednesday, 7 July 2021.
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.