The application process by the Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance for the 10th Period has started (1 December 2020 – 31 December 2020)
The applications for all the Special Plans for the period from 1 December 2020 to 31 December 2020 have been posted on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy
It is reminded that the Special Plans for which applications are submitted for the above period are the following:
- Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations (Application EEA.9 or EEA.14),
- Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities that are directly affected by Tourism or Tourist Agencies or Economic Activities related to Companies that are under Compulsory Full Suspension or Businesses that are Under Compulsory Suspension Application ESA.10 or ESA.11),
- Special Plan for Businesses of Certain Economic Activities (ESA Application.13),
- Special Plan for Complete Suspension of the Company’s Operations (ESA Application.3),
- Special Unemployment Support Scheme (EEC Application.8),
- Special Plan for Certain Categories of Independent Employees Decision (ESA Application.5) and
- Special Work Absence Allowance (EEC Application.15).
Template of the Certified Public Accountant Report that must be submitted electronically together with the respective application have also been posted on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy .
The deadline for electronic submission of applications for participation in the Special Plans for the period from 1 December 2020 to 31 December 2020 is Friday, January 8, 2021.
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.