Ministry of Labor, Welfare and Social Insurance – The application process for the 9th Period has started (1 November 2020 – 30 November 2020)
The applications for all the Special Plans for the period from 1 November 2020 to 30 November 2020 have been posted on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy .
It is reminded that the Special Plans for which applications are submitted for the above period are the following:
- Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations
- Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities that are directly affected by Tourism or Tourist Agencies or Economic Activities related to Companies that are under Mandatory Full Suspension
- Special Plan for Businesses of Certain Economic Activities
- Special Plan for the Complete Suspension of the Work of the Company or Companies that due to the measures taken to deal with the pandemic during the period in question (November 1, 2020 to November 30, 2020) and are included in the applicable Decrees of the Minister of Health or the relevant Decisions of the Council of Ministers, have a reduction in turnover of more than 80%
- Special Unemployment Support Scheme
- Special Plan for Certain Categories of Self-Employed Employees and
- Special Work Absence Allowance.
Certified Accountant Report that must be submitted electronically together with the respective application have also been posted on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy .
It is emphasized that the deadline for electronic submission of applications for participation in the Special Plans for the period from 1 November 2020 to 30 November 2020 is Friday, 4 December 2020.
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.