Cyprus Residence Permit / Cyprus Yellow Slip for EU residents
If you are an EU or EEA resident and you want to apply for a Cyprus Residence Registration Certificate (Cyprus Residence Permit or the so-called Cyprus Yellow Slip) allowing you to migrate to Cyprus and move, stay and work in Cyprus, this is a straight forward procedure
The application for the issue of a Cyprus Residence Registration Certificate (Cyprus Residence Permit / Cyprus Yellow Slip) can be submitted immediately or at least within 4 months after you migrate to Cyprus
Entry requirements for Cyprus
The following are the entry requirements for Cyprus for applying for a Cyprus Residence Registration Certificate (Cyprus Residence Permit / Cyprus Yellow Slip)
- Valid Passport or identity card and at least 2 copies of the same
- 2 Passport – sized photographs
- Rental contract or proof of purchase of a property. The property address should be disclosed on the contract
- Depending on the purpose of migrating to Cyprus:
- + For employment: Certificate of employment, contract of employment, etc.
- + For Self – employment: Certificate of Registration to the Social Securities in Cyprus as self-employed
- + For Any other reason other than above: Evidence of fixed or adequate income from outside Cyprus, Dividend and interest income certificates, Fixed bank deposit certificates, etc, and proof of health insurance in Cyprus
The following are the entry requirements for Cyprus for family members who are also EU or EEA residents:
- Passport or identity card and at least 2 copies of the same
- Passport-sized photographs
- Documents attesting to the existence of a family relationship
All entry requirements for Cyprus issued abroad must bear an official translation into Greek or English from Press and Information Office and be fully legalized i.e., certified with APOSTILLE (Hague Convention)
Complete and submit with Cyprus Civil Registry and Migration Department the relevant.
You may follow the link to download the relevant checklist in regards to application requisites
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.