Vacancies Auditors – Advisors
Rightax has vast experience in almost all types of local and international business transactions including, accounting, auditing, tax compliance, tax optimization, corporate services, mergers and acquisitions, business restructuring, and compliance on CRS, BEPS, and FATCA. Rightax is a unique one-stop center with a legal division aiming to provide total comprehensive corporate and legal services solutions to its clients both in Cyprus and abroad.
For more information about us and the services, we provide please click here
We invite applicants for:
AUDIT AND ADVISORY
Job description and Duties
- Audit, preparation of financial statements, tax computations, and tax returns for local and international clients using caseware software
- Demonstrate knowledge of audit requirements, relevant legislation, and accounting standards.
- Take over and manage a portfolio of local and international clients, identify their needs and provide professional advice
- Assisting in the preparation of complex accounting tasks and dealing with clients’ complex reporting matters like VAT-related cross-border transactions and Cyprus double tax treaties mostly for international clients.
- Maintain and safeguard business relationships with clients, associates, and governmental authorities.
- Qualified or partly qualified accountants from a recognized accounting body
- Minimum of 3 years experience in audit and in the preparation of the financial statements
- Working knowledge of office applications, Caseware, and accounting software applications
- Ability to read and interpret international accounting standards, relevant laws, and regulations
- Fluent in Greek and English (verbal and written)
- Computer literate
We offer a scheme of flexible/favourable working hours. Monday – Thursday: 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 – 4:30 p.m. Friday 8:00 – 8:30 a.m. and 2:00 : 2:30 p.m. Where the circumstances require, we provide the alternative to work from home
An attractive remuneration package will be offered. Remuneration will be based on qualifications, experience, and personality
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality. Please send us your CV to email: [email protected]