Implementation of the Special Plans for dealing with the effects of the COVID 19 virus – October 2021
Implementation of the Special Plans for dealing with the effects of the COVID 19 virus, for the period from the 1st, October 2021 until October 31, 2021. The period October 2021 is the last period of implementation of these Special Plans.
Specifically, the Decisions concern the following Special Plans:
- Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations ( Decision No. 154, KDP 431/2021 ),
- Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities, which are affected by Tourism ( Decision No. 155, KDP 432/2021 ),
- Special Plan for Companies of Certain Economic Activities ( Decision No. 156, KDP 433/2021 ),
- Special Plan for Certain Categories of Independent Employees Decision ( Decision No. 157, KDP 434/2021 ) and
- Special Sickness Allowance for people who have been infected with the COVID 19 virus or if they have remained in a mandatory restriction ( Decision No. 158, KDP 435/2021 )
Applications for participation in the Special Plans of October 2021 as well as the templates of the Certified Public Accountant Report that must be submitted electronically with specific applications will be posted on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy on October 29, 2021.
The deadline for electronic submission of applications for participation in the Special Plans for the period from October 1, 2021, to October 31, 2021, is Monday, November 8, 2021 (midnight).
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.