Implementation of the Special Plans for dealing with the effects of the COVID 19 virus, July 2021 to 31 July 2021
Implementation of the Special Plans for dealing with the effects of the COVID 19 virus, July 2021 to 31 July 2021.
Specifically, the Decisions concern the following Special Plans:
1. Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations (Decision No. 137, KDP 329/2021) (Application EEA.9 or EEA.14),
2. Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities, which are affected by Tourism (Decision No. 138, KDP 330/2021) (Application EEA.10 or EEA.11),
3. Special Plan for Partial Suspension of the Company’s Operations (Decision No. 139, KDP 331/2021) (Application of EEA.4),
4. Special Support Plan for the Unemployed of the Hotel Sector (Decision No. 140, KDP 332/2021) (Application of EEA.8) and
5. Special Plan for Certain Categories of Independent Employees Decision (Decision No. 141, KDP 333/2021) (Application of EEA.5).
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.