How to pay the annual levy for a Cyprus Company for the year 2021
Instructions on how to pay the annual levy of a Cyprus Company for the year 2021.
The annual levy for a Cyprus company is payable on the year of incorporation and is paid to the Cyprus Registrar of companies. The annual levy for a Cyprus company is paid every year and is payable until June 30 of each year.
Cyprus company’s Directors and owners can only pay the Cyprus company annual levy online. Cyprus company’s annual levy can easily be paid through JCC smart website https://www.jccsmart.com/. In order to pay the annual levy of a Cyprus Company for the year 2021 please follow the steps below:
Step 1 Identify or verify Cyprus company details with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Visit the website of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies https://efiling.drcor.mcit.gov.cy/DrcorPublic/
- Click on the link “Search”
- Search for the Cyprus company you are interested in paying annual levy by giving the name of the Cyprus company (or words included in the name of the Cyprus company) or Cyprus company registration number (excluding the ΗΕ/ΑΕ)
- Click “Go”
- Your search may have more than one result, so you need to move the list that appears to find the Cypriot Company you are interested in.
Step 2 pay Cyprus company annual levy through JCC smart
- Visit JCC smart website https://www.jccsmart.com/
- Login to your JCC smart account. If you don’t have a JCC account you need to register. You can easily create a JCC account by clicking on “Register” and complete your personal details.
- Once you are logged in, in categories appearing click on “Government Payments”
- Then click on the “Annual company fee” icon
- Make sure that ” ANNUAL COMPANY FEE FOR 2021″ appears
- Click on “Bill payment”
- Fill in your Cyprus company number previously identified in step 1. You should include the letters HE.. before your Cyprus company registration number.
- Click “next”. Once you click “next” your Cyprus company details will appear
- Insert your Cyprus Company details and pay the annual levy accordingly.
- Payment receipt will automatically be sent to your email.
The annual levy for a Cyprus company is paid until June 30 of each year. In case of non-payment the following penalties shall apply:
- €350 + €35 = €385 for the annual levy submitted and paid between the period of 1/7/ – 31/8/ of each relevant year
- €350 + €140 = €490 for the annual levy submitted and paid between the period of 1/9/ – 30/11/ of each relevant year
- €350 + €150 = €500 for the annual levy submitted and paid after 30/11/ of each relevant year
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.