Implementation of the Special Plans for dealing with the effects of the COVID 19 virus, for May 2021 until 31 May 2021
1. Special Plan of Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations ( Decision No. 119, KDP 216/2021 ) (Application EEC.9 or EEC.14),
2. Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities, which are affected by Tourism ( Decision No. 120, KDP 217/2021 ) (Application EEC.10 or EEC.11),
3. Special Plan for Complete Suspension of the Company’s Operations ( Decision No. 121, KDP 218/2021 ) (Application of EEC.3),
4. Special Plan for Partial Suspension of the Company’s Operations ( Decision No. 122, KDP 219/2021 ) (Application of EEC.4),
5. Special Support Plan for the Unemployed ( Decision No. 123, KDP 220/2021 ) (Application of EEC.8),
6. Special Plan for Certain Categories of Independent Employees Decision ( Decision No. 124, KDP 221/2021 ) (Application of EEC.5) and
7. Special Work Absence Allowance for Health Reasons ( Decision No. 125, KDP 222/2021 ) (Application EEC.15).
8. Special Work Absence Allowance for Child Care ( Decision No. 126, KDP 223/2021 ) (Application EEC.16)
The deadline for electronic submission of applications for participation in the Special Plans for the period from 1 May 2021 to 31 May 2021 is midnight on Monday, 7 June 2021.
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.