Special Plans for dealing with the effects of COVID 19 – April 2021
Implementation of the Special Plans for dealing with the effects of the COVID 19 virus for the period from the 1st of April 2021 until April 30, 2021.
The Decisions concern the following Special Plans:
- Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations ( Decision No. 107, KDP 166/2021 ) (Application EEA.9 or EEA.14),
- Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities, which are affected by Tourism ( Decision No. 108, KDP 167/2021 ) (Application EEA.10 or EEA.11),
- Special Plan for Complete Suspension of the Company’s Operations ( Decision No. 109, KDP 168/2021 ) (Application of EEA.3),
- Special Plan for Partial Suspension of the Company’s Operations ( Decision No. 110, KDP 169/2021 ) (Application of EEA.4),
- Special Plan for Unemployment Support ( Decision No. 111, KDP 170/2021 ) (Application of EEA.8),
- Special Plan for Certain Categories of Independent Employees Decision ( Decision No. 112, KDP 171/2021 ) (Application of EEA.5) and
- Special Work Absence Allowance for Health Reasons ( Decision No. 113, KDP 172/2021 ) (Application EEA.15).
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.