Decisions regarding the implementation of the Special Plans – March 2021
Decisions of the Minister of Labor, Welfare, and Social Insurance regarding the implementation of the Special Plans for dealing with the effects of the COVID 19 virus – 1st March 2021 until March 31, 2021.
Specifically, the Decisions concern the following Special Plans:
- Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations ( Decision No. 97, KDP 121/2021 ),
- Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities, which are affected by Tourism ( Decision No. 98, KDP 122/2021 ),
- Special Plan for Complete Suspension of the Company’s Operations ( Decision No. 99, KDP 123/2021 ),
- Special Plan for Partial Suspension of the Company’s Operations ( Decision No. 100, KDP 124/2021 ),
- Special Unemployment Support Plan ( Decision No. 101, KDP 125/2021 ),
- Special Plan for Certain Categories of Independent Employees Decision ( Decision No. 102, KDP 126/2021 ),
- Special Absence Allowance from Work for Health Reasons ( Decision No. 103, KDP 127/2021 ) and
- Special Work Absence Allowance for Child Care ( Decision No. 104, KDP 128/2021 ).
An announcement will follow for the posting of applications for participation in the Special Plans of March 2021
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.