The application process for the 12th Period has started (February 2021)
The applications for the following Special Plans for the period from February 1, 2021 to February 28, 2021 have been posted on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy :
- Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations (Application EEA.9 or EEA.14),
- Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities Affected by Tourism (Application EEA.10 or EEA.11),
- Special Plan for Complete Suspension of the Company’s Operations (ESA Application.3),
- Special Plan for Partial Suspension of the Company’s Operations (ESA Application.4),
- Special Unemployment Support Scheme (EEC Application.8),
- Special Plan for Certain Categories of Independent Employees Decision (ESA Application.5),
- Special Work Absence Allowance for Health Reasons (ESA Application.15) and
- Special Work Absence Allowance for Child Care (EEC Application.16).
Models of Certified Accountant Report that must be submitted electronically together with the respective application have also been posted on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy .
The deadline for electronic submission of applications for participation in the Special Plans for the period from 1 February 2021 to 28 February 2021 is midnight on Saturday, March 6, 2021
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.