The application process for the 11th Period (January 2021) for the implementation of the Special Plans for dealing with the effects of the COVID 19 has started
The applications for the following Special Plans for the period from 1 January 2021 to 31 January 2021 have been posted today on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy :
- Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations (Application EEA.9 or EEA.14),
- Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities Affected by Tourism (Application EEA.10 or EEA.11),
- Special Unemployment Support Scheme (EEC Application.8),
- Special Plan for Certain Categories of Self-Employed Workers Decision (ESA Application.5),
Models of Certified Accountant Report that must be submitted electronically together with the respective application have also been posted on the special website www.coronavirus.mlsi.gov.cy .
The electronic applications for the other Special Plans listed will be posted tomorrow, Friday 29 January 2021:
- Special Plan for Complete Suspension of the Company’s Operations (ESA Application.3),
- Special Plan for Partial Suspension of the Company’s Operations (EEC Application.4),
- Special Work Absence Allowance for Health Reasons (ESA Application.15) and
- Special Work Absence Allowance for Child Care (EEC Application.16).
It is emphasized that the deadline for electronic submission of applications for participation in the Special Plans for the period from 1 January 2021 to 31 January 2021 is midnight on Saturday, 6 February 2021
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.