Ιmplementation of the Special Plans for January 2021 for dealing with the effects of the COVID 19
Implementation of the Special Plans for dealing with the effects of the COVID 19 for the period from 1 January 2021 until 31 January 2021.
Specifically, the Decisions concern the following Special Plans:
- Special Plan for Hotel Units and Tourist Accommodations ( Decision No. 75, KDP 13/2021 ),
- Special Plan of Economic Activities Related to the Tourism Industry or Economic Activities, which are affected by Tourism ( Decision No. 76, KDP 14/2021 ),
- Special Plan for Complete Suspension of the Company’s Operations ( Decision No. 77, KDP 15/2021 ),
- Special Plan for Partial Suspension of the Company’s Operations ( Decision No. 78, KDP 16/2021 ),
- Special Unemployment Support Plan ( Decision No. 79, KDP 17/2021 ),
- Special Plan for Certain Categories of Independent Employees Decision ( Decision No. 80, KDP 18/2021 ),
- Special Absence Allowance from Work for Health Reasons ( Decision No. 81, KDP 19/2021 ) and
- Special Work Absence Allowance for Child Care ( Decision No. 82, KDP 20/2021 ).
An announcement will follow for the posting of applications for participation in the Special Plans in January 2021.
How Can We Help
Please contact us to share any questions you have about the above topic
Tel. +357 22 340000
Email: [email protected]
The authors expressly disclaim all and any liability and responsibility to any person, entity, or corporation who acts or fails to act as a consequence of any reliance upon the whole or any part of the contents of this publication.
Accordingly, no person, entity, or corporation should act or rely upon any matter or information as contained or implied within this publication without first obtaining advice from an appropriately qualified professional person or firm of advisors, and ensuring that such advice specifically relates to their particular circumstances.